http://usaboutique.blogspot.com/

NAK DUIT FREE KLIK NI!!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

TOMMY HILFIGER MEDIUM HOBO BAG

TOMMY HILFIGER MEDIUM HOBO BAG
RM285

Note - There are a few that sent emails to me last night asking me to reserve this. I am confirming to the person who had emailed me first. If she doesn't reply within 24 hours then I will let it go to the next person in line.
Reserve will only be allowed for few days only.

SOLD -
Ms Azlina 461

Material: Soft Leather-Like Material
Color: Dark Brown
10"L x 8"H x 4"W
Magnetic Button Snapped Closure
15" Single Shoulder Strap
Fully Satin Dark Brown Fabric Lining
Interior Zippered Pocket and Open Slip Pockets
TH Signature Key-chain on the side


GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC!!!
Brand New with Tag!!!
Free Shipping Anywhere in Semenanjung Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment