http://usaboutique.blogspot.com/

NAK DUIT FREE KLIK NI!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel
1 fl oz / 29 ml

RM15 - purchase on purchase, where you can only buy this when you buy other items.
RM12 - when you buy 5 bottles or more.

RM10 - when you buy 10 bottles
or more.


SOLD - Vanilla Bean Noel (10) - Faezah ZA.
SOLD - Nectarine Mint - Poppy Pumpkins
SOLD - Vampire Blood Plum - Poppy Pumpkins
SOLD - Vanila Bean Noel - Poppy Pumpkins
SOLD - Vixen's Sweet Mint - Poppy Pumpkins
SOLD - Winter Candy Apple - Poppy Pumpkins

I am taking order for above items now. Please note on the pricing, let me know if you have any question or concern.
While stock last!!!

Available scent:

Candy Corn
Dasher's Apple Mint

Orange Mint
Orange Sapphire
Rudy's Cocoa Mint
Santa's Mellow Mint
Vampire Blood Plum
Vanila Bean Noel
Vixen's Sweet Mint

Winter Candy Apple


GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC!!!
Brand New with Tag!!!
Free Shipping Anywhere in Semenanjung Malaysia.



8 comments:

  1. vampire blood sedap...
    winter candy apple mcm bau shampoo..
    vixen sweet mint pun mmg sweet bau dia...
    nailla ban noel is so pure vanilla!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, saye personally suke sume, nice smell. Akak prnah gune ek?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, dear. tu yang i mencari!!! dah la vanilla noel dgn reindeer tuh sume holiday je. lps nih mesti kna tgu next christmas baru ada... heheh... oh ya, cupcake pun yummylicious! rasa mcm nak lick je tgn beli put on those stuff :P hahahah.... dear, orange mint i'm not sure i heard about it. boleh bg gambar x?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another thing, the most I love about it is the pocket-sized! It really comes handy dear! Love it so much, I just need to attach it on the pocketbac holder and ring it along with my car keys! weeeee~ and I'll bring it ke hulur ke hilir na!!! Suke sgt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btol sis, I use it myself and I suke gle, very handy :)

    nacterine mint actually, xde gambar since I xsempat nak carik online lagik. Akak yg order ni mintak I pick ony flavor for her if other flavor yg she wants sold out so I picked yg I rase sedap :)

    cupcake tu akan direstock in 2-3 weeks, kalo ade saye gtau

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, tula i onky aware of nectarine mint instead of orange mint. hikhik.. okay :) nnt da de cupcake update me ye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babe, I nk candy corn... u ada berapa.. email to me pls etucd@yahoo.com.... kalau u reply sini i lambat notice :P

    ReplyDelete