http://usaboutique.blogspot.com/

NAK DUIT FREE KLIK NI!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jan 18th, 2011 Shipment

Dear All USA Boutique fans,
There was a shipment out from USA to Malaysia on Jan 18th, 2011.
Do let me know should you have any inquiry or concern ya.


Jan 18th, 2011 Shipment:

Faezah ZA. - Pos Laju EN400467638MY (2/6/2011)
Poppy Pumpkins - Pos Laju EN400467394MY (2/6/2011)

2/1/2011 - I already got the parcel even tho there was no update on the website. However, due to the CNY long holiday, all items will only be pos laju on Monday, Jan 7th, 2011 :)
Ps: Do let me know if you are not around next week to accept the parcel ya!

Label/Receipt Number: LC46 7280 011U S
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Letter
Status: Acceptance

Your item was accepted at 4:36 pm on January 18, 2011 in DUNN LORING, VA 22027. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

6 comments:

  1. Noli what about this one? any updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tadek update la sis, I xtau ngape. Nanti I kene call to follow up, skrang us malam so malam karang waktu Mesia I akan call :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay Noli, pasal quite weird why yang 20th Jan nye shipment da ade update, but this one before langsung xde khabar berita. :) Nnt pape email me okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noli yg 20th nye da smp... 18th still no news?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis, good new!
    I got the box already :)
    for some reason they didnt update the progress at all! So yeah, can you email me your pos laju and tel# ya, thanks sis!
    Brg tu akan dipos laju on monday due to the cny. Ok ya sis hehehe.

    ReplyDelete