http://usaboutique.blogspot.com/

NAK DUIT FREE KLIK NI!!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tommy Hilfiger Executive Handbag









Tommy Hilfiger Executive Handbag
RM269

SOLD - Farah JN

Turning head with this one of a kind executive handbag!!!

14" W x
11" H x 6.75" D
Material: Faux leather
10" - 12" adjustable shoulder drop
Magnetic snap closure

Interior zipped wall pocket
Exterior pocket at the back
Platform bottom

GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC!!!
Brand New with Tag!!!
Free Shipping Anywhere in Semenanjung Malaysia

3 comments:

  1. Hai, can I book for this bag but I can't bank in the money to u 1st coz now I'm in Japan and will bank to malaysia on 8th April. I only will bank in to you on 10th April. If ok with you just reserved for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok sis, nnti sis da ready nak byr, email me ya :)

    noli.azma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete